Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Catch up...

I have been fighting a horrible cold for a week and many days....it's awful!!
I am actually on the mend now, but there have been days that I would have liked to poke a pin in my sinuses and I knew they would've exploded.
The copious amounts of snot was ridiculous, I used boxes and boxes of kleenex, taken the world supply in DayQuil and NyQuil, drank the amount of the Indian Ocean in Emergen-C and Airborne, and I haven't ran in over a week....
I'm dying...
...dying to run
...dying to quit coughing
...dying to quit sniffling.
Oh, and I'm poor after all the meds I have bought!


One of my friends told me about the Neti pot, but I have always been afraid to use one because I was afraid that it would hurt.  
But, after having a head full of snot for a week, I decided to give it a whirl.  
And I love it!
The amount of snot that poured out of my nose was unreal, and it didn't hurt at all.  It was amazing!

And I look just like this when I do it!!!  

Since I have had a cold and haven't been able to run, I have been able to catch up on my DVR!  
New shows started this week, and I love Fall premieres!!!  
It's no secret that I love reality TV, in fact my DVR smokes at times!



Here's to getting back to running this week!  I sure hope so anyway!!! 
I never in my life thought that I would miss running...it truly is therapy for me!  
It's my happiness!!!




I got these photos from my sister this weekend...

Hudson loves Cars...in fact I think that Lighting McQueen is his best friend...
I made him this stocking hat, and when I gave it to him, he was less that impressed...
In fact, I would put it on him and he would rip it off....
Now, he asks for it everyday, and even wore it to eat supper one night this weekend!  
Gosh, I love that little boy!!! 



The Chiefs were the highlight of my weekend with a record of 4-0!  
I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!
It's times like this in Chief football that I wished I lived back in KC...I would be at Arrowhead stadium EVERY Sunday!!! 




2 comments:

  1. I've considered the netti pot a few times. You've convinced me, the next cold I have I'm getting one.

    Can you believe the Chiefs?! We have double the wins this season as we did last year. HA! WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the netti pot....I love it!!! You won't regret it!!! The first day I got it I used it 4 times...hahaha!!!
      I love me some Chiefs!!! Such an exciting time for them and the fans!!! And give me a reason the drink beer on Sunday's in my Chiefs shirt, instead of hiding in my living so no one saw my chiefs shirt! :)

      Delete