Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Link-up: Favorite Work-Out Clothing

Today, I'm linking up with Mel. & Laura to talk about our favorite work out gear!!!  



Since it is the middle of winter and I am in the Rocky Mountains I recently bought new work-out gear to survive the cold weather!  This winter has been pretty mild, but there have been a few days that I have pulled on my cold gear Under Armour to go out and run!  I love the items that I bought! 


I love this top!!!  I have an Under Armour shirt in gray that it a turtle neck that I love on windy days!  This top is warm!!!



I have a deal with matching when I am running....so therefore I had to have these pants as well!!  But I love that they aren't baggy!  They are very fitted!  


My friends and I at the Colder Boulder 5K at the beginning of Dec.  I couldn't wait to wear my new gear while running this race!


When it isn't so cold, I like to wear capris or compression shorts!  Now, should I wear compression shorts???  Probably not, but I will not tolerate any chaffing!!!  The experience I have had with chaffing is horrendous and I hate it, so at this point wearing regular running shorts are not an option for me!

I love wearing these Under Armour capris not only for running, but on a daily basis for comfort!


My favorite capris!

The compression shorts that I wear!  I like the longer ones, well at least until I have better toned legs!!!

As for a shirt, I like to run in a tank top or a fitted t-shirt!  I hate running in baggy t-shirt...I actually can't stand it!!  I have a few {ok, a lot} of the boyfriend t-shirts from Target that I love to work out in!  They have a small sleeve and are not big and baggy!  The only thing I hate out a razor back tank top or a small sleeve is the horrible tan line that you get...

So, since I have little ta-ta's it doesn't mean that a good bra is't worth it!  When I first started running last year, all I owed where sports bras from Target...and well, even with my little girls those bras just weren't cutting it!  So I invested in the Nike Dri-Fit bras and now I want one in every color!!!!


I have those awkward bangs that I HATE!!!!  I grow them out and then I decide that I want them shorter and I regret it every time!!  So, I wanted to find the perfect band to hold my bangs back, but that doesn't slip!  After reading ALL of Mama Laughlin's blogpost from the very beginning, she talked about the Bic Bands and how wonderful they were...so I bought some and I LOVE THEM!!!  I even got a friend hooked on them!  


My hot pink Bic Band!

Of, course no outfit is complete without a great pair of shoes!!  I have already linked up this month about my favorite running shoes so you can get all the details but clicking on the link!  However, I still stand by my favorite shoes!! 


I love my Brooks!!!!

This coming weekend I am on a mission to purchase the perfect Garmin watch...so I am open to suggestions on which one is the best!!!  I would love to have one that tells you the calories that you burn!  Ready...GO!!!!


Well, I'm off to finish my 2nd day of 1/2 marathon training!!!  










5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with us today!! I have the exact same UA top in pink and posted about it today! They're on sale right now and I was seriously considering getting the blue also!
    www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on sale?!?!?!?! I'm gonna have to go check them out!!! I hope they have a pair of pants to match!! :) Thanks for hosting the Link-up!!!

      Delete
  2. Yep! Check out my post. I included the link. I think it's sports authority.
    www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those first pants kick A**! I love them - I am miss matchy too. LOL.. Only way to roll. I am so glad you linked up - you have some really killer running gear. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those pants...I have them in gray too!!! I just wish my rear looked as good in them as the models!!! :)

      Delete