Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Pink and Brown: Madeline Grace

This weekend a couple of my high school friends and I threw a baby shower for another classmate!!  We had a great time!!  Madeline Grace is already here and it was fun to throw a shower with the baby in attendance!  She is such s cutie & looks like her daddy!!!

Friday afternoon Amanda, Kendra and I gathered at Kendra's house and made 100 cake pops for the shower!  We had a good time listening to music, chit chatting, and of course they had to make fun of my royal blue skinny jeans by calling me Mama Smurf!


Amanda and Kendra wrapping the cake pops!!!  They quickly became professionals!!!


Cake-pops finished!!!  I love these girls!!!


The day couldn't be complete without some time with this handsome little guy!!  Hunter enjoyed his fair share of cake pops!  

Saturday, we had the shower and went to set up!  I was the first one there and well I ended up in the lobby of the bank with alarms going off!  Here comes the police, another classmate of ours!  It was quite comical that of all the police, Neil showed up!!  We got the alarm situation under control and Neil helped us carried the boxes of decorations and food in!  Only in a small town would the police help us carry stuff in after we set off a bank alarm!  Gotta love that place!!!


Cake pops were the center pieces and all the kids loved them!!  I'm sure their mother's were not happy when they got home and had a hand full of cake pops!


Food table!  Amanda and her mom made some great eats!





The cake Amanda got was adorable and yummy!





The hostess' with momma Holly and baby Madeline



Momma Holly and baby Madeline!

I'm not gonna lie....I'm showered out...I have thrown too many showers to count!  I don't have any more planned right now (until someone announces they are getting married or pregnant!) and I am glad to have a little break!!  I love throwing them, but they are a lot of work!  Here's to a break....but don't be afraid to announce anything special!!!  Watch girl's are going to come out of the woodwork with a ring or a growing baby!!! :)





3 comments:

  1. What a fun shower! It all came together really well.
    And your blue pants are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady!!! It was a fun shower!!! And I love those blue pants no matter what people say about them! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete