Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

San Francisco: Day 1

As many of you know, I just got back from my 30th birthday trip to San Francisco, CA and literally had the time of my life!  I enjoyed everything and everyone that indulged in this trip with me!  I am not lying when I say that I have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!!!  :)

We arrived in San Fran on Wednesday around 1:30pm, after sitting next to Chatty Kathy for 2 hours when all I wanted was a nap, I jumped off that plane and could not wait to explore this great city for 4 days!  We hitched a ride with a taxi to our condo, which was amazing…had the bed selection, organized our things and were off to explore!  We has dinner planned with my cousin, so we just ventured to a near by pub called Buena Vista for small eats and Irish coffee!  We discussed what we were going to do the next couple of days and got to know each other.  I was the common denominator in all the girls that went, so everyone got to know a little bit about each other as we sipped Irish coffee! After a walk around Ghirardelli Square, we headed to a market and got a few snacks and some booze for the week!
A little Irish Coffee!




Chocolate making at Ghirardelli Square






We met up with my cousin and aunt to have dinner at the Town Hall.  After wonderful food, we headed back to the condo and settle in for the night as we knew we would have a long day at the wineries the next day!

Headed out for dinner, but not before we had a glass of wine! 

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    We have *yet* to make it to SF, and I cannot wait to see all the fun things you did! I'll be taking notes. :)
    P.S. SF has the Nike 1/2… Each finisher receives a Tiffany's necklace at the finish line. I think we should try to get in on that action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! We had such a great time!
      A 1/2 in SF?!?!? Ummmm do you know the caliber of those hills there? They are like mountains! I had shin splints just walking them! But a Tiffany necklace? That's tempting!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete