Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Happenings!!

This weekend was full of family time and anyone that knows me, knows that I love my family time!  I headed to Oakley last Thursday so that I could be there Friday morning, bright and early to watch my 6 month old nephew Owen!  He is such a doll....I can't get enough of his cute little smile and giggle!  We had a great day!

I made this puppy hat for Owen!!  It was too cute on his little head!

Just love that smile!


Friday afternoon we loaded up the car and drove to KC for the rest of the weekend!  I meet with 3 of my sorority sisters for brunch Saturday morning...we always have a great time, conversation, and laughs!  We really did reminisce this time...it was a blast going back to our college days!  I was then off to a baby shower for my cousin's wife...it was great to see more family and spend the afternoon with them!  Of, Lindsay was showered with many wonderful gifts!
 


My family attended church and then we were off to Stroud's for dinner...this place is fabulous!  They serve fried chicken and all the trimmings family style!  I am pretty sure that all of us were close to being rolled outta there!!!

Jera and Owen

Nana and Hudson

Nick and me!

Darren and Hudson getting a little too close to the swan.

Hudson and Owen


Mom and me!


Sunday we all got up bright and early and headed to Arrowhead stadium to watch the Chiefs beat the Cowboys!!  There is never a dull moment when tailgating at Arrowhead!  We had a blast!  My parents have made friends with people that sit around them and they put on quite the tailgating party!  Both of my sister's and their kids were there...so it was a great time!

Family!  Love these guys with everything I have! :)

SISTERS!!!



My little sister's family!

Nick and me


Brothers!  Nick and Hudson!

Love baby Owen!







Chief 17-Cowboys 16




4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you were at this game! I don't think I've ever been to a Chiefs game where they have won.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was a blast!!! After a few coffee and bailey's & many cup of champagne...yes, I said cups because I was drinking champagne out of a red solo cup....I was good to go!!! We have a lot of fun! :)

      Delete
  2. So just hopped over to your blog and see that you're a KC girl?!!?! ME TOO!!! And then I see above that you went to Stroud's and started drooling on my computer since I'm OBSESSED with their cinnamon rolls! :)

    Anyway, can't wait to follow along! Who doesn't love seeing favorite KC pics like Chiefs games!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!!! I love that city...living there didn't last long enough!!! Oh those cinnamon rolls...how can you ever get enough?
      Go Chiefs!!! :)

      Delete