Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

I (heart) Fall, Ya'll!

FALL....awwww, my favorite season ever!!!  When August starts I always get the fall itch...cooler weather, cute sweaters, football, beautiful colors of nature, yummy beer, fabulous food...you name, fall has it! I love decorating my apartment with pumpkins, leaves, and oh those fall scents....yumm-o!!!

Here are a few reasons why Fall is my favorite!!!

Cooler Weather
I am OVER this heat...I don't think that it really hit me that I hate the heat until I started my half marathon training...I HATE running in the heat!  The ideal weather for me is 50-70 degree weather!  I love the cooler temps in the fall!

Cute Clothes
I love wearing leggings, cardigans, scarves, hats, and boots!  Who doesn't love wearing boots!!  I love the style that fall brings!  Cardigans...well, they are my favorite!  Actually everything about the fall clothing is my fav! I can't wait to find some purple skinny jeans to wear with a gray cardigan and my gray boots!!! :)







Yep, after these 6 pictures, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I LOVE cardigans...and I am sure that this isn't even the start of the pictures I have with me in cardigans!

Football
I think it's pretty safe to say that I LOVE NFL FOOTBALL!!!!  I don't remember a time when my parents didn't have season tickets to the Chiefs.  I remember my older sister writing on "her window" of my mom's van..."Jera Montana" when we were headed to Arrowhead stadium!  I love that place!  I can't wait until Sept. 15th, the first home game of the season!  I'll be there for sure!!!  

That's "Jera Montana" in the middle!!! 

BEER
I have to say that I love a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, but it's way to heavy to drink in the summer.  So, here I come for a vanilla porter.  They are so incredibly good!  Oh, and red wine...I am I huge fan in the fall/winter!  YAY for yummy drinks!  





SCENTS
There is nothing better than the fall scents from Bath & Body works...creamy nutmeg, leaves, fireside marshmellows, sweet cinnamon pumpkin...Oh-MY-LANTA!!!  I love a good fall scent...they are my fav!



Candy
There is nothing better than Indian corn, pumpkin M&M's, pumpkin Hershey Kisses!  I love me some pumpkin flavored everything!!!  I can not wait to make pumpkin muffins, bread, and cookies!!!  Yes, I know the Fall does no good to my figure...but I just can't pass up all these yummy things!!!




Scenery
Colorado is the most beautiful state in the Fall!!!  It's amazing what the Aspen trees do to the mountainside when they turn colors.  They have already started and it's quite beautiful!  Every time I am up in the mountains in the Fall, I absolutely just love staring at all the colors!








HERE'S TO FUN IN THE FALL!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season! And, SoCal doesn't really have "Fall." Whomp whomp. We're in the Midwest and it's going to be so hard to leave these glorious temps and head back to the heat.
    P.S. Pumpkin Spice M&Ms... Whaaaat?!!! Where do I find those?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall!!! When I was in Corpus Christ is was kind of depressing that there wasn't any seasons. The pumpkin M&M's are exclusive to Target!! They are yummy!

      Delete