Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Flooding in CO



With the recents flooding in Colorado, it's been quite a somber time.  With the death toll at 7 and hundreds still missing...it's a sad time.  Most of the mudslides, rescues, and 21 inches of rain fell north of Denver in Boulder and Fort Collins areas.

Denver still got a lot of rain...I was leaving town last Thursday to head to KS for a family weekend, and it took me 1 hour to drive about 5 miles on I-70 due to lanes closures because the interstate was under water.

I can not imagine what the people effected by the floods are going through, but I have been praying day in and day out for those people.  The pictures of the effects of the rain are awful, so I can only imagine living it.  I am thanking God that I am safe and have a place to sleep at night because many people do not.

As you look through the following pictures, say a few prayers tonight as you lay your head down for...
The people that are still missing...
The people that have died...
The people that can't get a hold of their loved ones...
The red cross....
The rescuers...
And peace...peace for everyone's heart.








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Watching the news now and those affected need all the prayers they can get! :)

      Delete