Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Full of Sunshine

My sweet fellow blogger Desiree at Macke Monologues nominated me for the Sunshine award. 
I love Desiree's posts, she has the cutest little boy, is a great runner that I am aspiring to be, and has the prettiest hair! 
I am a little late posting on the award but, better late than never! 

 

Here are the questions:

1. Best way to spend a cool, rainy, Sunday afternoon?
I love cool rainy Sunday afternoon cuddled up on the couch with my favorite blanket, my 4-legged baby Mia, football on the TV, sipping on piping hot spiced tea with the aroma of a fall scented candle burning!
Who wouldn't want to snuggle with this face all day long??

2. If you could meet one person (must be living) who would it be?
I would love to meet Ellen!  I love her!!  Her show lights up my life and even if I just have it on for background sound while cleaning, cooking or whatever, I find myself laughing at her all the time!!! And her books are hilarious!


3. You have $5,000 to donate to charity, which charity would it be?
I would donate my money to Catholic Charities.  They have many programs that help out many people.  Some of their programs are adoption, disaster operations, family strengthening, housing counseling, social issues awareness, and volunteer recognition. 
 
4. You've won the jackpot, what would be the first thing you buy?
A house...I am desperate to get out of the apartment living!!  Hopefully within a year, I will be a home owner!!!

5. Who is a person who inspires you?
A person that inspires me is my uncle.  He is the Arch Bishop of Philadelphia and I look up to him so much.  I was raised Catholic and continue to have strong faith.  However, when there is a time when I am not sure how to stand up for my beliefs I think about my uncle and the stands he has taken to live by his Catholic faith 100% of the time!!! It definitely makes me stop and think about how I am going to live by my faith!


6. Favorite thing to do to relax and unwind?
Sit on the couch, catch up on the DVR, drink a cup of coffee, and not have a worry in the world!!!  I love relaxing mornings that don't require much of me!

7. Your dream vacation destination?
Maldives!!!  I would love to go there!  Staying in one of those huts that are free standing in the water would be auh-maze balls!!!

Who wouldn't want to go there??

8. Indulge, what's your favorite dessert?
My grandma's dutch apple pie...all the way!!!  It's amazing...wish she was able to still make it!

9. What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
Go skydiving...even thought I am scared shitless!!!  But seriously awesome would it be to skydive in Colorado in the fall...it would be like a water painting!!!

10. You're granted one wish, anything at all, what is your wish?
One wish...hmmm.  I would have to say to win the lottery...I would donate my money, give some to my sister's and parents...and still have plenty of cash for the things I want...but giving it to people that need it and have been my rock are first!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your answers!
    I've been on the Ellen waiting list for tickets for about as long as we've lived in LA. I want to go to one of her shows in the worst way. How freaking awesome would it be to go to one of her 12 Day of Giveaways?! Gahhh!
    How awesome that your uncle is the Arch Bishop of Philly!
    The Maldives is on my list. Talk about picture perfect. I'm afraid I'd never want to leave. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be so jealous if you get on the 12 days of giveaway! I would be the happiest person in the world if I was on one of those shows!!

      Delete