Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Live by this...

Blogtember Day 3: Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered.





Advice...I am not the greatest advice giver.
In fact, many times I wonder what my friends are really thinking when I try to give advice.
Sometimes I just keep my advice to myself because I don't want to offend the person, or I know it will go in one ear and out the other.
Other times, I think it's heard...who knows. 
There might be that person out there thinking back on the advice they have been given and say to themselves..."Geez, Allison really knew what she was talking about."

The advice that I live by everday is simple, very simple advice from my grandpa.
A man that I look up to all the time.
I think about him more often than not.

Faith:  Most important thing in your life.  LIVE.BY.IT.ALWAYS.
Family: Never disregard them, they are the ones that will be by your side and love you to the end.
Hard work: Don't except to get great things without a little hardwork.  Nothing comes easy.

It's simple...and these 3 pieces of advice have never failed me.
Not once....


No comments:

Post a Comment