Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Doing anything you want...

Blogtember Day 2: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?




I have always wanted to go on a medical mission trip, but never had the time to do it.
Sure, like anyone, I could make the time.
That means time off from the workforce, life, family, friends, and bills.
Not happening...well not without difficulty.
I would definitely be up for taking 3 months off work, jumping the ocean, and providing medical care in a 3rd world country.
How rewarding would that be?
Giving of my time, knowledge, talents...to people that just want to feel good.
Who wants to go on a medical mission trip??? 

I have no idea who this guy is...but I wish it was me...doing what I love and helping the less fortunate!


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to do a mission trip, too! I even toyed with the idea recently, then realized I'm a full-time mom. I'm not sure what I'd do with the little man... Maybe when he's a little older he and I can go on one together. You're welcome to join us, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a huge dream...although I am a little finicky about dirt, no real showers, and sleeping with the bugs!!! :)

      Delete