Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl 2013

Superbowl 2013....great friends, great bar, great beer, great prizes, great food!!!  What a day we had!!!

I have been so good the last month on what I consume and counting the calories...but yesterday I had a cheat day and I needed it!!!  That blue moon and fried pickles never tasted so good!!!



I met my friends at Stoney's to watch the Superbowl on their 51 flat screen TV's and we had a great time!!!  Our friend Chris won the grand prize that was given away at halftime...a 50' flat screen TV with a surround sound!  He was pretty pumped!

I have to say that Jennifer Hudson with the Sandy Hook elementary kids were a tear jerker...and Jennifer, she looks fabulous!!!  I love her!!  I wish I could look that good in the white pencil skirt she wore!!!

And then we have Sasha Fierce....damn that girl has some legs!!!  I want to cut them off of her and attach them to my body!!!  I loved the Destiny's Child reunion!!!

Looking a little pale next to Miss Sabra!

After the Super Bowl we decided we weren't ready to go home, so we went to a bar in downtown Denver called 1-UP...you got it, it was full of video games...PacMan, pinball, Mortal Combat...you name it and it was there!!!  It was like being a kid again!!!

Playing 4 man PacMan


Rosa beat me as we shot buffalo...but hey, she goes to the shooting range and shoots reals guns!

Sabra loved this Adams Family pinball machine!!!

This Sunday night lasts way longer than it should have, but what do you get when you put 4-5 night shift nurses together...well we have late nights on random days!  And we LOVE it!!!  


2 comments: