Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower

On Thursday, I headed to the airport to pick up my older sister who was flying in from Sioux Falls, SD...after I was 2 hours and 15 minutes late from over sleeping, I finally made it to DIA!!!  We headed east to western KS for my little sister's baby shower!

My older sister, Jera and I along with 4 other ladies hosted a Very Hungry Caterpillar baby shower for my little sister!!!  It was so fun getting together with life long friends, aunts, cousins, sister-in-laws, mom's, and grandma's!!! My little sister's husband's family is great and are so fun fun to be with!

The food lay out...super cute!!!

Caterpillar cupcakes!!!!

The shower was at 1 pm so we had an ice cream sundae buffet with cupcakes and punch!  The shower was at one of my mom's friends gorgeous house!  I love shower's that are held at homes because they are so much more personal.

Going through the food line!!

Grandma's and mommy of baby boy Goetz!!!

Opening the never ending pile of presents!

Mommy Tori and the 6 hostess'!

Mommy Tori and her sister-in-laws!

Sisterly love!!! 

I can't wait until the beginning of April when I become and auntie again!!!  Looking forward to holding yet another nephew in my arms!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment