Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Part 1: Who are you?

Today,  I decided to link-up with a super funny gal for a 6 part link-up on who are you!  




Fun Facts:

1.  I love reality TV...I mean LOVE it!!!  I watch everything from The Bachelor/Bachelorette to Biggest Loser to Big Brother to So you think you can Dance to The voice to Amazing Race...and everything in between! 

2.  I have the absolute cutest  nephews out there!!  I'm lucky to have them in my life!



3. I am addicted to Spark by Advocare...I LOVE IT!



4.  I occasionally have huge melt downs...all by myself...self pity??  Maybe???

5.  I love the food that 13 yr. old boys die for...spaghetti-o's, canned ravioli, mac & cheese...I can eat a whole box of mac & cheese in one setting...oh, I just did!!  OOPS!

6.  My love for running and cycling makes me a happier person.

7. I will NEVER pass up a chance to hang out with friends and drink!  

8.  There is something about my small hometown that gives me peace in my heart when I visit!

9.  My best friend is 25, a mommy, a teacher, a wife and my baby sister!  My days aren't complete without talking to her!





10.  I love to crochet!  My grandma taught me 6 months before she died and I will never let myself forget how to do it!

11.  I have to use one pen and one pen only until the ink is gone....then I can use a different one.

12.  I am not sure if I ever want to have children....

13.  I am extremely independent and sometimes it's a downfall....

14.  Tv shows like the Biggest Loser, Undercover Boss, and Secret Millionaire make me cry like a baby.

15.  I have the 2 best brother-in-laws in the world...they not only love my sister's and their children, but they love the rest of our family like we are their own!  Not to mention they are pretty protective over the single sister....love my brothers!




16.  I love my faith and fall back on it all the time!  When the roads are bumpy and when they are smooth there is nothing better being able to turn to God to ask for help or thanking him for everything.

17.  My parents have been married for 38 years and are the best example of love and what a marriage should be like.



18.  I love a good thunderstorm with the windows open...

19.  I work the nightshift and sometimes just need a whole day AND night of sleep...happening today!!!

20.  I am happy...I am strong...I am me....

I am freaked out by...

1. Adults...in costumes...with their face covered...there is something about a grown adult in a costume when I can't see their eyes...I never know what they are going to do and I DO NOT like it!

2.  First dates...I HATE THEM!!!! 

3.  Pot-Luck dinners, Buffets, open bags of food/candy on the break table at work (you never know what is on the hands of people that put their paws in those bags...did they wash??)....SICK!!!!

Describe your relationship with your spouse.

The fact that I am not married makes this question hard to answer...but I am hopeful that someday I will be able to answer this question and be proud of my relationship.  I know that with all my heart that no matter what...single or married, I am happy and will be happy because I will not accept a relationship that brings me down from this great place that I am at now!  

Things I would tell my 16 year-old self...

1. GROW THE FREAK UP!!!!
2. Mom and you will eventually be the best of friends...right you are just a big hormonal B*TCH....tough love Alli, tough love!
3. Doc Martens are over priced, too heavy, and not that cute.
4. Dating the bad boy is not a good idea!
5. Going "Dippin'"with friends in Dad's 1983 Ford pick-up is fun...and you will miss that truck when Dad sells it!
6. That small town that helped raise you is an amazing dot on the map that you will look forward to spending weekends there with old friends and family.
7. That job that mom and dad made you have taught you great things...
8. IMing late at night against mom and dad's rules is a waste of time...GO TO BED, you can talk to those people in 5 hours at school in person!!!
9. In 13 years...your social life is just as important to you as it is now....keep being that social butterfly!
10.  While it was fun, or so you thought, stop antagonizing the girls in the neighboring towns...you will laugh about it when you are an adult, but it's not nice...so STOP!!!



What makes me happy??

*My Faith
*My amazing family
*My friends...near & far


NEAR

FAR

*My sweet lovable fur baby Mia

*The fact that I have a job...and a good one

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about my hometown. There's just something about going home that brings me so much peace.
    Your letter to your 16-year old self? Yes, to every single point!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy WAY TOO CUTE!!

    love the chevron and mint

    ANNNNNDDDDD

    BIG BROTHER!!! woop woop!!!!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete