Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Part 3: Who are you?

PART 3


*Describe 10 pet peeves you have*
1. Dirty dishes in the sink.
2. Bad drivers....
3. Red lights...
4. As I am walking into work, just clocked in, and still have my bag on my shoulder the day nurse asks..."Do you have my patients?" Give me a minute to BREATH and put my things down!!!
5. IV bags that are still hanging in the patient's room that haven't been hooked to the patient in days...IRRITATING!!!
6.  People that talk on the phone while trying to check out at a store...RUDE!
7.  Patient's families that look in every room they pass by to get to their loved ones room, but yet get mad that another visitor looked in their room!
8.  Lazy people...
9.  Stay at home mom's that think the bike trails are their's to walk 4 mommies side by side and are too into their gossip to hear "On your left!" Single file ladies, single file!
10.  The driver of the car behind you that lays on their horn 2 seconds after the light turns green, not even giving you a chance to move your foot from the brake to the gas pedal...patience is a virtue people!

*Describe a typical day in your current life.*
I am a night shift nurse, so my typically day starts with getting off work at 0715 and sitting in rush hour traffic while I would rather gouge my eye out!!  When I get home, I love on my little Mia for a little bit then I hit the shower (but, I don't wash my hair.).  I have a goal to be in bed by 0900...and my alarm awakes me from my slumber at 3:30 pm...I pull on my work out clothes and go for a run or hit the gym...take another shower, this time washing my hair...and I get ready for work...all of this is complete by 5:30 pm.  I pack my lunch and eat dinner...and I am out the door by 6:07pm...just to do it all over again for 3 days in a row!!!  Oh the life of a night shifter!!!



*What's the hardest part of growing up?*
Being responsible in all aspects of life...money, bills, cleaning, laundry, being on time, managing time, working...it's all hard...but we all get used to it and it becomes our life!  Life wouldn't be complete without those mini-meltdowns that we experience when we get overwhelmed with all the grown-up things we have to do!  If only, I could go back to high school when my mom was the bomb and did all the laundry, cleaning, cooking...and well everything!!

*Describe 5 weaknesses and strengths you have.*
Weaknesses:
-  Patience...or lack thereof!
-  Food
- Reality TV
- Not taking enough time for me...
Strengths:
-  Staying motivated
-  Completely something that I say I will do
-  Having a listening ear for those that need it
- Loving life
- Multitasking

*Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love*
I am not married, nor am I dating...it's too difficult and I'm too independent and get too annoyed to let myself fall in love!!  Ok, I'm just too independent to fathom giving up the things I like/want/have to do to make my life what I want it to be!!  Besides...I WILL NOT SETTLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment