Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

7+1=8

Our family grew by one more person on June 11th, so now we are a family of 8!!!  Tori (my baby sister) got married to her high school sweetheart!!!  The day was just perfect!!!  As we all look back and discuss the wedding day, and beyond all of the we should have done this and should have done that's, this day was a magical day with great meaning!!  It is a day that our family will always remember, every year that comes around when we are preparing a card or gift for Tori and Darren's anniversary! Of course, like I predicted I shed a few tears during my maid of honor toast, but in the end the night ended in complete fun!!!  Here are a few more pictures of the big day!! 







The only mishap we had on the wedding day was that the limo broke down after we got to Colby and were taking outside pictures!!!  When the ushers got out of the limo and started rocking it like they were going to push it, I was immediately on the phone with my dad!!!  A few short moments later, here came a caravan of wedding guests in their cars to pick up all 20 of us that were on the limo!  It isn't wedding day without at least one mishap, thankfully it was only the limo and we weren't on the highway!!  Now that I have gained another new brother, life seems to be more than perfect!!  Darren is a fabulous new addition to our family and is much loved...sometimes I wonder if my mom loves him more than she does me!! :)  I can't wait to watch these two lovebirds grow in their relationship and expand our family even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment