Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!!!!

I can't believe it's already November and in just 2 weeks I'll be 28...YIKES!!!  The last two weeks in Denver have flown by and I have loved every minute of it!!! 
The job is great, I just wish that I was off orientation already!  I hate when people are constantly watching over what I am doing!  My preceptor is great and only helps, hovers, or explains things when I ask.  I am still trying to find my way around the brand new hospital, but other than that all the people are nice and very helpful!  I told myself this last week that I can't wait until I am here long enough to precept someone and know everything that my preceptor knows!!!
Mia is tolerating the 12 hour shifts of being contained to her play pen.  When I get home she is a crazy little puppy that runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off, but she is just toooooo cute!!!  I often times wonder what in the world is going through that head of hers!!  Today, I found out that she loves coffee...I had a cup of coffee and I sat it down and turned around for one second and there she was lapping up the coffee like is was going out of style!  Even when I told her to stop, she still went after it!  Needless to say, that ended up being a wasted cup of coffee!!! :) 


Here is picture of my sweet little Miss Mia last night on Halloween....she HATED her little outfit, but still looked like a little dollie!!!  Isn't she the cutest thing you ever did see?

Update on PA school:  I will be contacting the admissions office for CU-Denver this week and see what is best for me to do.  I don't want to declare a major, but if I have to then I guess I will.  So if I have to declare a major, it'll either be in biology or chemistry and then hopefully apply to PA school when I get all my pre-reqs...so in January, I'm sure you will hear me complain about going to school again!!!  I'm excited, but dreading it too!!!!
That is about all the updates that I have....but I have one thing to ask of my friends, family, and anyone that I don't know that reads my blog...one of my aunts is having some major health issues and has been struggling for 8 months to get a diagnosis...I just ask that everyone pray for her and her family...my prayers are filled with requests for their family.

1 comment:

  1. A little late reading this, but you got it sister! I'll be praying! Miss you and love ya! I need to start thinking about planning a trip!!- Ashley P :)

    ReplyDelete