Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dogs are Babies Too Link-Up

I am linking up with Laura, Kate, and Kara for a great link-up for doggie mom's!!!  I love this idea of a link-up because I love my little 4-legged princess!  She is my little dolly, and the reason I love going home every morning from working a night shift!  Her unconditional love is one reason to spoil her because even if she doesn't like what I buy her she loves me anyway and doesn't tell me about the awful gift or treat I bought her!

This is Miss Mia...this picture was taken only days after I got her...she was the runt of her 3 puppy litter and weighed in at 1.1 pound in this picture!  She was spoiled from the beginning!  Yes, I tried to make her sleep in the kennel at night, but it didn't last long.  I couldn't let my little girl sleep all by herself trying to keep that little body warm...so I caved!

Mia was exploring our new couch just after we moved to Denver.  She has her own bed on the couch, but she prefers her momma's super soft zebra stripped blanket!

Mia looks awfully cute in bows, but hates them with a passion!  She has it down to about 30 seconds before she has ripped the bow out of her hair and carried it to the bedroom to hide it!

Mia looks forward to going to bed!  She loves being on the bed.  I work night shift so sometimes I feel guilt that she goes to my neighbors house and sleeps with her all night and then sleeps with me all day, but Mia doesn't complain!  If I do one thing out of her schedule in the morning, she will go sit by the bed until I come into to help her on it.

Yes, Mia gets people food!  She could win the award for the #1 doggie begger in the world!!  She also could win the award for the longest tongue in the world!  That thing will get you when you least expect it!

Mia loves her Papa!!!

Mia has quite the wardrobe, but she hates it!  I am sad that she doesn't like sweaters, bows, or playing dress-up!  She will try to rub the sweater off by constantly rubbing against the wall or couch!  She got this sweater from Santa...and even if she doesn't like it her momma loves it!

Mia is always the last person out of bed...well of course she is!  It is just her and I and she is deathly afraid to jump from the bed to the floor, so I have to put her down every morning!  Although she is a huge fan of staying snuggled up on the warm heated mattress pad while I get ready!

Yes, Mia is the most spoiled little animal on the face of the earth!  But, look at her, how could you not spoil her rotten?  She is going to the vet this week to get her tongue checked out...she has a growth that is rapidly growing on it...pray for her!  She is deathly afraid of the vet!  I love my little girl and our little lilfe that we have!  She makes me smile! :)

5 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can tell how much you love your little girl - they really are family!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that sweater is absolutely fabulous! I really need to build up Cosmo's wardrobe so he can be as stylish as Miss Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! Mia is the best!!! Thanks for hosting this link-up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable. It's so true that pets become like children!

    ReplyDelete