Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekend Recaps

This weekend Tori and Darren made an appearance in Denver to do their Christmas shopping and we pretty much did our own things this weekend!  Friday night they arrived and we chilled on the couch and caught up on the weekly dish!  I was up and at 'em at 0645 on Saturday morning to go to Boulder for the Colder Bolder 5K...I headed out at 0800 sharp with all my running gear in hand leaving my sister and her husband in bed!  After the 5K, my friend Rosa and I headed down to Castlerock to the outlet mall to do a little Christmas shopping myself!  I scored both of my sisters presents, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a cute Tommy Hilfiger plush coat with fur around the hood {I have always dreamt of owning a coat with fur on the hood!!!!}...oh and we can't forget the yummy salt carmels and raspberry carmels from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory that I just happen to be indulging in right now!!! :) oops!

As we were walking through the mall Rosa checked her email on her phone and told me that the vintage furniture blog that we are VIP members of and get all of the new furniture before it goes on the website had sent an email.  Well, needless to say, I fell in love with a piece...I called the lady at 1545 {3:45}...got the piece of furniture and it was delivered at my apartment at 1715 {5:15}...and I have to say I can't stop staring at it!!!  I love it!!!


Saturday night Tori, Darren, and I went out for pizza and a beer, well Darren and I had a beer!  Afterwards we had our own little photo shoot!!!  Tori and Darren needed a Christmas card picture and I got to sneak in a few with my little sister!

At dinner!

In Belmar with the ice rink in the background

Darren saw this Crown Royal blow-up and had to stop and take a picture to send to my dad!  We have some major crown lovers on our hands!

Sunday morning we went to mass and celebrated the first week of Advent and the new liturgical year for Catholics.  I love starting new seasons!  After mass we went for some lunch and they packed up the jeep and headed back east to western KS!  

I love a weekend with my family and friends!  It was a perfect blend of both all weekend!  


No comments:

Post a Comment