Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year...

I have finally found time sit down and relax since I left Denver on Dec. 21st and headed to western KS for the Christmas!  I came back to Denver the 26th with my nephew in tow and I haven't slowed down since.  After working 3 nights, I have finally found time to do laundry, pick up my apt., go to the grocery store {something I hate!!!}, and catch up on my DVR!!!  However, the time that I just spent with my family was a wonderful time and looking back on our time together in our hometown puts a smile on my face!

I first must say that I made sure that I was with my momma on Dec. 21st...I have major anxiety about not knowing what is next, {yes, yes I know that I am almost 30} and well the talk about the world ending just made that anxiety pop out!  I was doing ok with the talk until I saw a post on Facebook with the weather forecast. Friday, Dec. 21st was red with temperatures out of this world...and well at that moment I freaked out a little bit!  I planned it out to make sure that I was with my family just in case!!!!  We survived, but it was still the thought of the unknown!!!

Christmas 2012...
There is something about the holiday season that makes me smile from ear to ear.  The family traditions, pounds of yummy goodies, conversation and laughter that fills the house, kids running around wild, delicious food, presents, decorations, music...and well the list never ends.  Spending time with my family tops the list!!!  We had a great Christmas filled with love, happiness, and cheer!  I do have to say that making a Christmas list of items that you would like to have with the website link attached will almost guarantee that you will receive the things you have been thinking about for months!!!  I have to say that I scored this Christmas!!!  I can't wait to put my KitchenAid Mixer to good use!!!

However the highlight of Christmas was when my dad pulled a onesie out of a present that said "Papa's Boy" revealing that Darren and Tori are bringing another boy into the family!  As much as I prayed for pink; more blue, trucks, and frogs will be just as fabulous!!!

Mr. Hudson and I on his 1st Christmas!!! {Mia and Gia had to get in the picture too!}

Watching the 1 yr. olds while their momma's went to Tori's house...


I am now preparing to work as we enter a new year!  I want to wish everyone the most blessed new year ever!!!  I have many plans for myself and I can only hope that 2013 will be a year to brag about!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment