Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bridge to 10K Update!


Well, it's been over a week since I started B210K! 

The first week was ok...

It looked like this...

Warm-up: 5 min.
Run: 10 min.
Walk: 1 min.
Repeat for a total of 4 times
Cool down: 5 min.

When I was running outside this workout was not too bad, but one day last week I had to run on the treadmill because I had a class and it was dark outside {or close to} when I got home...and well that workout...SUCKED!!!  For some reason, I was really struggling, but the important thing is that I finished the workout...sucking air and all!!!  

It has been hard to get motivation to do this program because I am completely intimidated by it...and when I am intimidated it's hard to get off the couch, pull on those sneaks and hit the pavement or treadmill...so, needless to say, it's Tuesday and I just did my first workout of the second week.  It actually went well, and I felt good while I was running and even better after I finished!  I was glad I laced up those sneaks today and headed to the gym...it snowed last night and has been pretty cold here the last couple of days...and I had another class today so it was almost dark by the time I got home. 

This week looks like this:

Warm-up: 5 min.
Run: 15 min.
Walk: 1 min.
Repeat for a total of 3 times
Cool down: 5 min.  

Here's to having motivation and lacing up the sneaks tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment