Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Nuggets vs. Lakers

For my nephew's 14th birthday {I can't believe he is 14 already}, I bought him tickets to the Nuggets vs. Lakers game here in Denver, and a plane ticket to get back to Sioux Falls, SD.  We left Nana and Papa's house the day after Christmas and drove back to Denver to attend this game.  Nicholas was pretty darn excited!

We jumped on the light rail and rode it to the Pepsi Center drop off and had burgers at Brooklyn's downtown.  Of course, Nicholas ordered a cheeseburger with pickles only!  We headed over the the Pepsi Center and watched the pre-game warm-ups and the game!  It was a good game with Dwight Howard getting kicked out, another Laker's player fouled out, Kobe Bryant scored 28 points....but the NUGGETS won!!!  I always love when an underdog wins!!!!




I took Nicholas to the airport the next day, and well we were there all day long!  All I could think about was the lack of sleep I was going to have to suffer through that night at work!  I got home at 5pm and had to be to work at 6:45, so with no sleep I pulled a 12 hour night shift and fell into my bed like a ton of bricks the next morning, but it was totally worth it to spend extra auntie/nephew time with Nicholas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment