Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

One year ago today I got a phone call that confirmed an addition to family!!!  Hudson LeeRoy Potter made his entrance into this great big world!  He soon became my god son and the light of my world!  His cheesy smile, the way he tilts his head, curly locks of hair, and his love for a stuffed Santa as just a few things that make this little boy one that brings a smile to my face!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!! Can't wait until I get to see you again!!!

Hudson's baptism 
Jan. 7, 2012

My spring visit to SD
March 2012

Easter 2012

July 2012

Sept. 2012

Fall 2012

Hudson's first Halloween
Oct. 2012

Seeing Santa for the first time
Dec. 2012

Celebrating Hudson's 1st birthday at Nana and Papa's
Dec. 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment