Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

ONE YEAR!!!

It's just a few days shy of being one year when I first annouced my first travel assignment in Corpus Christi, TX.  Since then, I have experience so many new things, meet many new people, driven countless miles, and had the time of my life!!!  I can't imagine my career without the experience of being a travel nurse!  I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I stepped out on a limb and took this chance at life!!  I wouldn't have gotten through it without my family, friends, and fabulous recruiter!  All of whom have kept me sane, made me laugh, listened to my "can you believe this hospital does this?" moments, and just sat on the other end of the phone while I just needed that sense of someone who cares when I'm lonely!  I am excited to continue this career and see where is takes me!  There is always those thoughts of not having a place to call "home", not being in a central location, missing my family and friends that have made me think about quitting this traveling business, however I am trying to make some life decisions, and in those I see at least one more, if not two more assignments in my future.  We'll see what life, love, and the future bring me in the next few months before I make any big decisions!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment