Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A fun lovin' weekend in western KS

At the end of July Mia and I loaded the car and went back to western KS for a weekend full of family, wedding, class reunions, and fun!  We were greeted by my handsome nephew Hudson sitting on the patio table in his bumbo full of smiles!!!  Nothing like the best greeting ever!!!  The rest of the weekend was full of a family friend's wedding, and my 10 yr. class reunion!  It was such a fun weekend!!!
Isn't this the cutest little face you ever did see??

My godson loves the camera!!!


The wedding was beautiful!  We had a great time!!  I can't believe the cute little girl that was always at our house for my little sister's sleepovers, was beautiful bride and all grown up!!  The memories with have with her and her family are ones that I will always remember!

Both my nephews ready for a night full of dancing!

My big sister...love her!

A person has to love the reminder that they continue to get older...but there's nothing like celebrating a 10 yr. class reunion with the people that you grew up with and have known since kindergarten!!!  Everyone's life has changed so much...some are married, some have kids, some are pregnant, some live states away while others still live in our home town!  It was interesting to watch us all interact with each other like we never graduated high school...it was like we were back in the years of 1999-2002 walking through the hallways of Oakley High School without a care in the world!  If only we didn't have to grow up!!!  

A group photo of the people that were there


No comments:

Post a Comment