Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey, Soul Sister...

Last week a couple of my friends and I went to Red Rocks to the Train concert!   I wasn't sure how it was going to be, but it was a great concert!!!  Train, himself was a little awkward, but his guitarist was eye candy!!!  The music, beverages, and company was great and I love hanging out with these girls!  Not to mention the venue...Red Rocks is AMAZING!!! It's amazing that when you start a new job somewhere, how you can become such great friends with the people that you work with!  These girls are part of the reason I look forward to going to work!  They make it fun to go to work and are great nurses that truly love what they do! Even though Rosa abandoned us and went to day shift! Outside of work they are like my best friends!  We have had some great times between going to sporting events, out for sushi, to concerts, to the mountains, or just hanging out at each others houses!

Sabra, Rosa, and I waiting for the concert to start!

Sabra and I

Rosa and Sabra

Rosa and I

No comments:

Post a Comment