Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Goodies

There are somethings that I love during the Easter season that aren't exactly good for me, but I love then nonetheless, and I buy them every year during this season! 

PEEPS!!!  I love these things!!!  I know that they now make them for different holidays, but they aren't a peep unless they are the chicks and yellow!!!  I am picky...I have to have the chicks and the yellow ones.  Now, I know that the pink, blue, purple chicks or bunnies don't taste any different, but I don't like my mouth to be different colors, and the chicks are the cutest!!!  So, when I have a peep it has to be the yellow chicks!


These are my FAVORITE!!!  I love these mini eggs!!  There is nothing better than the crisp sugar shell that is on the outside of the chocolate!!!  I have make myself only buy one small bag of these every Easter, if I don't just keep it to one, I will eat multiple bags!

I am so excited for Easter!!!  I am flying to South Dakota to my older sister's house, where I will also meet up with my mom, dad and little sister!!!  I can't wait to see my family!!  I haven't seen my mom, dad, and little sister since I was home in Feburary, and I haven't seen my older sister and her family since Christmas!!!  I am counting down the days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment