Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

New Adventure

Even though this blog has captured my adventure of being a travel nurse around the U.S., life complications happen, and unfortunately, those complications have happened to me.  On April 30, I was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer.  A week after I got out of the hospital, I started a caring bridge website for my co-workers, friends, and family.  After I had started to research my cancer and mutation, I realized that this will be a life long journey instead of a small battle, so I revamped my blog, changed the name, and will now tell my story here!  I will add my caring bridge posts and will continue to blog here, rather than my caring bridge site!
Fill free to read all my previous posts, I'm sure they are boring as I wrote them so long ago and they are just about my adventures as a travel nurse!

No comments:

Post a Comment