Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Denver Day of Rock

As I am trying to catch up on my life on this little blog...I realize that I am SOOOO far behind!  It's a bit overwhelming!!  In fact, this post is a month old!

A couple of friends and I attended the Denver Day of Rock in downtown Denver in May.  It was the first time that I got to ride my cruiser!  We had a great time!!  We randomly got VIP passes when a girl with 4 of them around her neck, walked by and my friend Chris asked if we could have some of them...and she gave us 3 of them!!!  SCORE!!!  So, the rest of the day we got to eat and drink for free! It was a great time, and I am pretty sure that we drank WAY too much!

The night before we went to a concert...these boys are the concert gurus of Denver!!!

Free VIP passes!!!! 



Our fabulous bartender that poured us 3 glasses of wine in one! LOVE!!!

Nurses have all the fun!


I have no idea where these lei's came from!!!

Cruisin' around Denver!!!  
Love this girl!!! 



2 comments:

  1. What a fun day!
    I want to hang out with you and your nurse friends - wine, cruisers, VIP passes? Holy awesome, Batman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have too much fun!!! Those cruisers have been an every weekend event!!!

      Delete