Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Miss Raleigh

Sister Trek got a baby sister...Miss Raleigh joined the family in early June and she's a blast!!!  Sister Trek is the athletic one and well, Miss Raleigh, she's the social one!!  They come in for a tie as to who is the favorite...all of you know I love the rush of going 30-35mph down the mountain in a beautiful canyon with Sister Trek, but Miss Raleigh, she makes my social life a little more excitable and of course you know how important my social life is to me!!!  There is no way Sister Trek is jealous of 40 lb. overweight Miss Raleigh that has no gears.  She is a beast and Sister Trek looks quite thin next to her! 


Sister Trek and Miss Raleigh!!!



Miss Raleigh has already been all over downtown Denver with me, my friends, and their cruisers and we have a blast!!  She's been to day concerts, exploring the night life, and just cruising down the trails with Mia in the basket!  I have to say that Mia isn't too fond of Miss Raleigh and her basket, but she tolerates it!  Miss Raleigh is the most fun after a few drink and believe me when I say she makes great skid marks!! :) 



First time in the basket...and well she hates it! :)


Mia cruising in Miss Raleigh!!!


Miss Raleigh is going to be making her first debut at Rockies game this weekend and I can't wait for a Friday night escapade on the cruisers with great friends!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Your cruiser looks awesome! I've been toying with the idea of getting one. How much fun would it be to cruise up and down the coast?!
    There's a birthday coming up soon... Maybe I'll ask for one then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!!! They are sooo fun!! You better ask for one...totally worth it! :)

      Delete