Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Owen Zachary

At  0526, on Tuesday April 2nd, I got a phone call from my baby sister's phone, and it was my brother-in-law telling me that my new nephew Owen Zachary had arrived in the early morning hours!  I was estacic!  Owen was born into this crazy world and made our family increase to 10 members!!  Even before little Owen was born, my sister asked me to be in Godmother, so I have a new Godson!  My second one little godson as I am my other nephew,  Hudson's Godmother.  Oh the joys of being a Godmother!  It wasn't something that I really thought about until I was asked to be Hudson's, and now I am Owen's and it is a role that I hold very dear to my heart!
It's something that:
*I want to be the best at.
*I can't wait until they understand what it means to have a Godmother.
*I will never let fall to the way side.
*I will work so hard at keeping them walking beside Jesus.
*I won't forget to remind them of the times when prayer is the one thing that settles the soul.
*I will forever be honored that I was asked to be an example of a good Christian and show my nephews the way when the fall off the path.



Friday, I got up at 0430 and headed back to KS to see this precious little fella!  We snuggled all day long and he has my heart!  I spent the whole weekend with little Owen and since I am on a two week vacation I will spend the rest of the week with him!  He is the most precious thing ever!!!

Little Owen and Auntie Alli

Love this little boy!



2 comments:

  1. He is such an adorable little bit! Love that KState onesie, too. :) A little jealous you're in Kansas, enjoy your time at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say he's pretty cute myself!!! Thanks!! I'm having a great time relaxin'!

      Delete