Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is in the air...

Today was like no other day...the constant arguing with myself about working out.  It goes something like this..."Today will be my day off this week." "But you have to work those other days and it will probably be dark out when you get off."  "Oh, just do it, you will feel better when you get done."  "I have all this other stuff to do."  It seems like it's a constant battle for me and I'm not really sure why.  I don't like working out, but I love how I feel when I'm done.  I also love that my calorie counter increases when I submit a workout. 
So today, exercise won the battle and I am so glad that it did.  Everywhere I looked was sign that spring is in the air and I love it!!! 
Here are some signs of spring that I saw today while on my run:
*people walking their dogs
*people working in their yards
*dogs on chains in the yard
*two old men critquing the job some builders are doing on a new house
*a cat sunbathing in a yard
*daffodils in bloom (I love daffodils)
*a convertible with the top down
*bike riders
*a squirrel crossing a power line
*almost every tree in bloom
*tons of people down by the ocean
*the bright shining sun
*temperature in the 60's

No comments:

Post a Comment