Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Tundra

A couple weeks ago I spent the weekend in Sioux Falls, SD seeing my sister and her adorable little family!!!  I love visiting them!  Seeing my nephews was definitely the highlight and the main reason I went was to watch Nicholas play football!!  Besides my family, I think that I am one of the only ones that still calls him Nicholas...he would prefer Nick, but this aunt doesn't prefer Nick because makes him just sound that much older...I know that he is 13 and will be 14 in a few short months, but I have to try to keep him that little boy that he once was crawling around Nana and Papa's house while I was babysitting him for Jera!
Nicholas is on the "B" team and he managed to get a tackle and a catch during the "B" team game!!!  He was so proud that the second he got home he was posting video clips that his Grandma Judy recorded for him! He pointed out a few guys and said, "I have to tackle those guys in practice and let me tell you, that is NOT fun!!"  When the football game was over I hollered at him to come over to me so that I could get a picture with him in his uniform and pads, but he said..."No, I have to go tot he bus."  I guess he is growing up if he won't take a picture with his favorite aunt!!!

There he is!!!  My sweet 13 yr. old nephew!!!

Somewhere out there he is in the huddle!!!

Hudson was the sweet little boy that he has always been!!!  When he got home from daycare on Thursday after I arrived it took him a little bit to warm up to me...something that I didn't like, but he warmed up to me and was snuggling with me before too long!  Hudson is growing up...he is sitting up and playing by himself, holding his own bottle, and laughing!  He has the cutest curly hair...this aunt threatened his dad if he cut this curly locks off!!!  

Hudson is such a happy little boy!

I love my cereal!

Such a big boy holding my own bottle!

Me and my handsome Godson!!!  Love him dearly!


No comments:

Post a Comment