Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snow Day Fun!!!!

Yesterday, the Denver area got lots of snow, so my great friend Sarah and I decided to have a baking marathon!  I went down to Parker to Sarah's house, we went grocery shopping, baked and decorated fall sugar cookies, and made soups for dinner!  Mia went a long for this fun and had a blast playing with Brogan...at times there were whines from Mia only because Brogan was picking her up by her hair...but Mia survived the day!  Sometimes the look in Mia's eyes was, "Just leave me alone so I can take my nap"! 
We had a great time and chit-chatted, laughed, and remincsed about good ole times!!!  After about 4 hours of baking and decoating cookies we had 79 of the cutest turkeys, pumpkins, and leaves...and they are also sooooo delicious!!! 
Sarah cutting out the cookies!!!

Our final project


While Sarah and I made cookies. Brogan and Mia fought over who was going to get Mia's bed...

And Brogan won.....


Meanwhile, Brogan also decided she was going to try on my Uggs....


After the cookies were baked and decorated, Sarah and I made soups for all of us!  We decided on green bean dumpling soup and chicken noodle soup...needless to say they were amazing and it felt soooo good to sit down and relax!!!!  There was enough left over to freeze and have at another time!


Finally it was time for Mia and I to go home for the night!!  Since it was 23 degrees outside at 8pm, Mia had to snuggle into my coat or she would have froze to death!






No comments:

Post a Comment