Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Future Plans....

I know that most of you that follow my blog as awaiting the announce of the location for my next travel nurse assignment, but there is not an assignment in the future for me.  I have been busy filling out applications and hurrying up to wait on phone calls from hospitals in Denver, CO for a permanent job.  When I first started travel nursing, I told myself that if nothing in my life changed I would travel for 3 years until I was 30, however it has lasted a year and a couple months and I am ready to be done.  I have loved every minute of the time that I have spent as a travel nurse, but I am ready to settle down, be in one location, have a place to go to at the end of the day that I call home, and have some stability.  Living out of my car and moving every 3 months is getting old, so I have made the decision to settle down! 
I have applied to several hospitals in Denver, CO and after waiting 2 weeks and saying a million prayers; I have 3 interviews at 3 different hospitals in the next couple of days.  I am excited for this new journey in my life to start.  I am hoping to get settled in Denver, start taking some classes, and apply to PA school in the near future!  I ask that if you are reading this blog post that you say a few prayers for me and my new journey!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have loved following you on your journey and hope you continue to blog. Must say I'm a little disappointed you didn't come back to SMMC and us!!

    ReplyDelete