Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Miss MIA!!


Most of those that know me, may find this as a surprise...most importantly, I surprised myself and I got a little puppy!! I truly believe my sister tricked me into getting with little pup because she wanted one and begged me to go with her to pick Gia out, and how was I going to say no to this little princess that was so scared she was shaking and crawled right up into my lap.  Mia is an 11 week old yorkie and the cutest little thing you ever did see!!  I never saw myself as a pet owner, but this little dollie has stolen my heart!!!  She is the most loving little girl!  She loves to give kisses, play with her sister Gia, snuggle on your shoulder in your hair, chew on her bones, and sleep!  Housetraining is quite trying, and Mia finds herself in time out more often then not, but she will get it sooner or later!  When I first got her, she was 9 weeks old and weight 1.1 lb.  I took her to the vet today to get another shot, which she took like a champ, and she has gained 0.5 lb, weighing in at 1.6 lbs.!! 



Miss Mia with her sister Gia!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment