Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Delta Zeta Senior Brunch

I joined the Delta Zeta Alumnae chapter for brunch to recognize the seniors before they graduated!!!  We had a great group of women there, and great conversation!!!  I meet new women, reconnected with old friends, and continued to grow a bond with the women that I talk to frequently!  There is nothing better than being with a group of women that lived by the standards that you did when you were college, and to know that 7 years after graduation these women still hold these standards dear to their heart.  When I joined Delta Zeta, I once thought to myself..."I'm going to punch the next person that tells me that Delta Zeta goes beyond these next 4 years, it's for a lifetime." I realize now that they were so right!!  I have meet some great women since I have moved to Denver, just because I stepped out of my box and went to a Christmas brunch all by myself, not knowing a single soul there...now I have become great friends with more than half of the women that were there!  And I hold them dear to my heart!  All because of that pledge we all took as some point in our lives, that little pledge lead us to each other and for that I am so grateful!

The seniors that were at the brunch


As New Member Education Advisor for the Rho chapter, I advised Edie this last year as she educated the new members!

Deb and Edie love PINK & GREEN!!!!

I love this lady so freaking much!  She is amazing!!!  I consider her my CO momma!  Her heart is seriously made of gold, and she radiates with love for life and Delta Zeta!

All the alumnae with the Seniors!

TO MY FRIENDS, UNDERSTANDING & APPRECIATION... 

No comments:

Post a Comment