Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another Good-bye

In May, we said good-bye to yet another great nurse that I work with.  He and his wife are moving back home to Tennessee, but they didn't go out without a bang!!! We had a great night celebrating with the people that I spend a lot of time with.  There's nothing better than working with a large group of people that you call your friends before you call them co-workers!




The girls...most of these girl's work in the MICU...but we love them anyway!


Sabra quickly became one of my greatest friends...oddly enough we are always up for the same things!


Sab and I with Jeff...we will miss him dearly!


Brett and I!


Love this girl!


Sabs and I with Jeff again!  


Then we add Dylan!





What a night we had with these great people!!!  

Best quote of the night came from the mouth of Jeff's wife Jerilyn...."She came up to us and said, "Guys, they have all kinds of shots, smore shots, grape shot, coffee shots...really anything you could ever think of...and I've had them all."  Needless to say, Jerilyn never made it to the next bar!!!  

Everyone is talking about the next get together that we need to have, however, I hope it's just to get together and not a going away party....we've lost too many good nurses recently!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment