Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

AUNTIE x 1, 2....and THREE!!!!



I can't express how blessed I am to have sister's that love children.  They both chose a profession that they wouldn't be able to do without loving children.  Jera was convinced that she was ready to take that love for children home once again last December when she had my adorable godson Hudson.  I am more than ecstatic to announce that Tori is now also convinced to bring that love for children into her home in April!

BABY GOETZ is due for arrival April 4, 2013!!!!!!!!! Making me an Auntie x3!!!!  I couldn't be more excited to have another adorable little niece/nephew to spoil!!!  I can't tell you how much I have been praying for a little niece!!  We just need one...the girls are way out numbered in my family!!  We need practice with bows, dresses, frill, tutus, pink, and glam!!!!  I wouldn't trade my nephews for anything, but we just need PINK!!!!

As for me, well I'm not convinced at all that I want to bring children in my home to live with me, so I am more than happy to spoil these adorable children that I can give back when the tears start rolling down their face!!!  That's what auntie's are for and I am beginning to think that God put me on this earth to be the best aunt in the entire world!!!




Love this happy couple to death!!!  They are going to be wonderful parents!  Can't wait to plan Auntie Alli weekends with all the nieces/nephews!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment