Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A day full of PUMPKIN!!!

I spent the day with the cutest little family of 4 last week and we had a day of baking with pumpkin!!!  I love the time I get to spend with the Bixenman's.  Even though we live in the same city we do not get to see each other as often as I would like, but when we do get to see each other we have a great time!

This was the first time that Miss Brogan was able to help add the ingredients, stir, poked at the food with her fingers, get flour all over herself, taste the food to tell me how yummy it was, and add a little more pepper than the recipe called for!  She loved it!!


Adding the ingredients!


Look at me...I think I got more flour on me than in the bowl!


Miss Brogan and I after the cookies were baking!

We made pumpkin molasses cookies and pumpkin cheesecake muffins!  Matt devoured the pumpkin cheesecake muffins and was already asking Sarah to make more before the first batch was gone!  I loved the pumpkin molasses cookies...they are oh so yummy!!!

Two of the sweetest little girls I know!

Baby Harleigh!!!  She looks just like her daddy!

Miss Brogan!!!!  What a sweet little 2 1/2 year old!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment