Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year Mia and I headed back to Kansas for Thanksgiving with my family!!  It was a sooo good to be home for 5 days!!  The only people missing where my sister Jera, her husband Lee, and my nephew Nick...they were unable to travel the 8 hours home because Jera is close to her due date and her doctor wouldn't let her travel that far!!  They were with us in spirit!!!  But we missed them dearly!
Thanksgiving Day  Mom, Tori, and I got up bri
ght and early, turned on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and the baking began!!!  We made an apple pie and a pumpkin pie, while mom got other things ready for the rest of the guests to arrive!!!  Before we sknew it my mom's brother and sister showed up with their families and the chaos began!!!  We had a blast and Mia and Gia were the highlight of the day with all the kids!!  Mia even turned into an airplane at one point!  Those girls were tired pups by the end of the day!!!

With Mia and Gia shortly after they were reunited! 
Aren't they the cutest little pups you ever did see???





All tuckered out!!!


Mia and Gia got spayed the day after Thanksgiving...they looked pitiful when they got home!!  Neither one of them was the least bit happy that they had to wear those collars!

Friday night after Thanksgiving...we went to the Oakley light parade and it was actually pretty good!!  After the parade Tori and I went to the bowling alley with my friend Amande...now of course we told my dad that we were just going to have a couple beers and come home...well after several beers we finally arrived home at 2:00 am...as I walked into the house I went looking for Mia...and where did I find her....IN MY PARENT'S BED!!!  I was SHOCKED!!!!  My mom is slowly becoming a puppy lover...well a Mia and Gia lover!!!!

Amanda and I at the bowling alley in Oakley!

Amanda, Tori, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment