Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Debut of the new name!!

Well, after reading blog names after blog names, there is one that always comes back to me and was suggested by a friend that I met while traveling in Corpus Christi.  He suggested..."small tales of a not-so-little hearted Kansas girl".  I wanted to keep a little bit of nursing in the title, so instead of "code blog: tales of a travel nurse", I decided to go with "code blog: small tales of a NOT-SO-LITTLE hearted kansas girl"  So there you have it, my new blog name that describes me well!!!  I try not to bore anyone with long posts, so small tales works great, and I feel like I have a big heart so NOT-SO-LITTLE hearted" fits right in there, and of course I'm from Kansas while living in Colorado, so that suits me as well!!!  Hope you all will find that this new name suits my blog as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment