Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hitting the books...

It's offical...I am now a student again and will be hitting the books in January!  I have learned the hard way that it isn't a good idea to go to a small school that requires the bare minimal for the program you are in.  I have soooo many prereqs to take for PA school and I am to say the least not very happy about it.  I have had to put my big girl pants on and enroll in classes that I have already taken because nothing transfered.  So, needless to say I feel like I am a freshman enrolling in classes that I took almost 10 years ago.  The difference is I am going to be sitting in classes with students that are true freshman while I am 28 years old and have a bachelor's degree!!!  Oh the joy of attending class with 18-20 yr. olds, all while they stero-type me as the "non-traditional" student!!!  Help me hold back the excitement!!!  You won't find much excitement in my voice or heart of starting school again until I am accepted into PA school...then I will be jumping for joy!!!  I just gotta get through these prereqs!!!!  I CAN DO IT!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment