Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hudson LeeRoy Potter

Our family grew by one more on Dec. 30 2011 when my nephew/godson Hudson LeeRoy Potter was born!!  He is such a doll!!!  I made a trip to see him a week after he was born and I didn't want to leave when it was time to come back to Denver!

I'm first going to start with Hudson's baby shower in KC.  My sister's friends in KC threw her a baby shower and Tori and I went!  This was way back in Sept, but I just found the pictures on my camera. We had no idea that she was going to have a boy, but little did we know that Jera knew and wasn't telling anyone. Jera got a lot of nice things and it was good to see her for the weekend.

Jera and her mother-in-law Judy at the shower!

Her friend's had a wonderful and yummy spread!

Opening presents

The diaper cake that Tori and I gave Jera!!!

Sisters!!!

It was such a nice shower and a beautiful day to celebrate our little miracle Hudson!!!

On Dec. 29th I was talking to Tori on the phone and told her that I was headed to work and said that I am getting up the next morning around 12:30 my time, so DO NOT call me until after that, because she was coming to see me the next day and I knew that she would call asking about what to pack.  Well, at 11:00 am my phone started ringing and she wouldn't stop!!  I ingnored 4 phone calls until I got a text in capital letters that said this: PICK UP YOUR PHONE, IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!!  So, of course I had to call her and I get a "Jera's going to have the baby today!!  I'm sooooo excited!!!"  I was like really????  If she's still breathing and her heart is still beating this can wait!  Don't get me wrong, I was excited, but I was in the middle of my sleep that I needed so that I was able to have fun the rest of the weekend! 
Baby boy Hudson LeeRoy was born on the Dec. 30th at 12:57 pm!  He weighed 7lbs. 2 oz and was 21 inches long!  He is the cutest little baby!

The first picture I got of little Hudson!

My adorable nephews!


Hudson's going home outfit...


No comments:

Post a Comment