Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hudson's Baptism

 I flew to Sioux Falls the weekend after Hudson was born to see my adorble nephews!!!  My whole family was there and we had a great time!!!



Nicholas and his baby brother Hudson!!!

Uncle Darren and Hudson!

I'm wide awake for my aunt Alli

Sleepy little boy!

For the bapitismal gown my mom, sister's and I decided to make one that means a lot to everyone.  Since my mom got my grandma's wedding gown when she moved out of her house, we decided to use my grandma's, mom's, Jera's, and Tori's wedding gowns and make gown!  It's beautiful and Hudson looked stunning in it!!!


The front of the baptismal gown

The back

Beautiful family!!!

Hudson's Godparents!

Hudson rockin' the bapitsmal gown!

I was more than honored when my sister asked me to be Hudson's godmother!!! 

Hudson with his momma and aunts!!!


Hudson with his Papa!!!

Love my nephews!

Nicholas and I adoring little Hudson!

Sisters!

It was a great weekend with my family and celebrating Hudson's birth and entrance into the church!  I love family time!!!  I miss them all already and especially my adorable godson!!!  Life is such a miracle!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment