Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

LEWES, DELAWARE

I have signed my next contract and will be headed all the way across the US to Delaware!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am because I have never seen the east coast and have always wanted too!!!  Lewes, Delaware is a smaller town, but has many cities close by to visit!!  I will be working in a cardiovascular ICU, which is my favorite, so that makes it even more exciting for me!  My contract starts Feb. 28th, so I be making my roadtrip across the US starting on the 24th.  It will be a 24 hour drive, so I will definitely be making a 2-3 day trip out of it, but I will get to see states that I have never been too!!!

Today is my last day of work, but I will be in Corpus Christi until Monday, then I will be making a 15 hour drive back to western KS to stay with my mom and dad for a  couple weeks!!  I hope I get to see my sisters, and old friends that I haven't seen in a while!!  I am just going to kick back and relax!!!  However, my mom has already got me signed up to work in her classroom a couple days!

An update on the training for the marathon...I have been SLACKING!!!!  YIKES!!!  I am going to get back into the routine on my mom's treadmill and stationary bike!!!  I'm hoping my mom will give me motivation since she works out all the time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment