Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

After 2 days, 1,550 miles, 9 states, and multiple tanks of gas I have finally arrived in Delaware!!!  I pretty much love it already!!!  My condo is nice, clean, and looks over the ocean, so what is there not to love!!! The drive was long and tiring, but after I got out of Ohio the scenery was beautiful, even in the dead of winter!!!  I loved driving through the mountains of West Virginia and Pennsylvania, even though it was winter, it was still amazing!!!  The farmsteads that were tucked into the side of the mountain were just like what you read about in history class and the houses were unbelievable!!!  The drive across the Chesapeake Bay was the highlight!!!  It was so pretty and I was up on this huge bridge where you could see the whole thing!!!! 
My condo is nice!!!  Actually it's a lot nicer than the condo I had in Corpus Christi!!  I had a smile on my face when I opened the door. The only thing that I'm still getting used to is the murphy bed!!  It's in the wall, and you have to pull it out every time you want to go to bed...and it's in my living...that's right, no bed room (pictures coming soon)!!!   I love waking up to the Atlantic Ocean sunrise...well I am hoping to love that!!!  There is a Catholic church just down the street that I can walk to!  The boardwalk is right in front of the condo building!  There are some many things that I have to explore and I can't wait to do that!!! 
The weather could be better!!!  It has been in the 40's and windy...so pretty much cold!!!  The next two days are supposed to be in the 60's, so I'm praying for that!
I start my job on Monday and I am soooo ready!!!  I am desperate for a pay check!!  I love what I do, and even though I was in much need of a little time off, I'm beginning to think that it was too long!! 

So, I have a confession!!!  I have totally fallin' off the workout bandwagon once again!!!  My goal is to start back up again tomorrow...I have to be ready for that half marathon in Oct.!!!  I'm going to try something different...tomorrow when it's time to step on the scale, I'm going to take pictures of myself and continue to do it once a month...just to so that I can physcially see the changes (is there are any)!  I also went to the grocery store today and bought nothing but healthy stuff!!!  Motivation is much appreciated!!  Right now, I'm catching up on The Biggest Loser, desperately hopin' for some motivation!!!
Well, I'm signing off for the night!!  I'll update on Monday after my first day of work!!!  Until then, have a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment