Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 2

Well folks, I have fallen off the motivation wagon for my training sessions!!!  My sister was here this last weekend and even though we had great aspirations of running together to keep up on our training....it didn't happen!!!  YIKES!!!!  And now I have a cold and haven't been able to do anything for the last couple of days...but I WILL get back to it!!!  I am making myself do some sort of exercise tomorrow no matter what!!!!
A couple weeks ago one of the guys that I work with showed me a free gym at the hospital that I can work out at when I get off work.  I was thinking, now why in the world have you just now told me about this gym, I have been here for almost 6 months.  Never the less, I am using it now to my full advantage!!!!  I can't wait to burn those calories tomorrow!!! 
The Biggest Loser is on right now and giving me all kinds of motivation!!!  I love this show and helps me keep up my motivaiton.  Those trainers kick those people's butts and they weigh so much more than I do.  If they can do it, I can DO IT!!!  Last week one of my friends on facebook posted this quote by Jillian Michaels and I have come to love it!!!!  I read it everyday and I will accomplish this challenge!!!!

"Sometimes we are resistant to things or intimidated by things, but when you actually try it, put yourself out there, you take a chance, take a risk, you grow in ways you never imagined. Don't be afraid to fail. Don't be afraid to struggle." ~Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment