Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Love

Teacher's and Nurse's share the same week...being a nurse, there is no better profession than teacher's to share this appreciation week with!  My mom has said several times that she is proud that her daughters all chose a profession that is caring, giving, and compassionate.  I listen to the stories of that my sister's and mom have when they spend 5 days a week in a classroom, and I begin to imagine if I was a teacher...and there is no way!
Dealing with those children that aren't mine for 8 hours/day, 5 days/week...NO THANK YOU!!!!  

But, my sister's and mom love their career and they are the best people for it!  They are amazing at what they do, they enjoy it, they work hard to be the best, they put the children's needs before their own, and they go home every night just to get up and do it again the next day!  Their effort to help the children of the future is amazing!  

There are those teacher's through out my life that I will never forget whether it was elementary, middle school, high school, or college...some believed in me; others did not, some cared; others did not, some worked hard to get me through; others did not, some understood; other's did not...but I made it...and without the ones that gave me their all because they knew that I would make it in this world are the ones that touched my heart and will never be forgotten! Not to mention, I had three teachers that were always behind me 100%!

Teacher's make many sacrifices and are are special kind of person.  My life is was blessed with amazing teachers that helped me to get through school and begin my career, as I go through my career they are still there educating me on things that I need to know to take better care of my patient's!

My personal life is blessed with the 3 best teachers in the world.  My sister's and my mom, I love their stories, their heart, and their sacrifice they make to be the best darn teacher's around!



My older sister, Jera is a gifted teacher in Sioux Falls, SD.  Even though she is teaching children that are smarter than me, she holds her own and is the best as they come!  Her passion for teaching is AMAZING!!!  I look up to her more than she knows!!

With my favorite teachers in Vegas!  Teachers gotta have fun every now and then!!!

My mom has been a special education teacher for over 35 years!  She is the epiphany of teachers and puts her whole heart and soul into her profession!  


My baby sister, Tori, is in her 3rd year of teaching!  She is teaching in the elementary school that all 3 of us girls went to and teaching along side teachers that were her elementary teachers!  She is amazing at what she does and strives to be the best!

HAPPY TEACHER'S WEEK!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment