Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Too many GOODBYES

Enjoying one of our last happy hours at Rootdown!


The last couple of weeks, I have had to say goodbye to two nurse's that are absolutely amazing!  Last week we said goodbye to Karen and this week we said goodbye to Ann...these two women have taught me so much in the last year and half that I have worked with them!!  I know that their future will be bright!

Karen is that person that could never hurt a fly!  She is nicest, sweetest, most caring person that I have ever met!  She is out to do her job 110%!  Not to mention she is the most fashionable person on the planet!  Good luck in your new job, move across the states, and in school!!!  I know that you will be great!  We have suffered a loss, but know that you are spreading your wings an flying!!!  I will miss you!!!

Ann is the greatest person ever!!!  She is so talented and Germany will be gaining a fabulous person and nurse!  Ann and her husband are making their way back to Germany after having their first child! You were my go-to girl when I wasn't quite sure of my knowledge as a nurse!!  I have asked you so many questions that you could have probably been my nursing professor!  Thank you for all you knowledge an help!! Take care of little Johanna, she is the most precious little girl EVER!!!  I will miss you so much!!


Sarah and I with baby Johanna!

Sabra and I never miss a party!!! :)

Isabel and Johanna just love each other!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment