Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 1

I just finished my first week of training for the half marathon that is on my 2011 bucket list!!!  I'm telling you, the first week was not easy, but I have started my week 2 training sessions and it is so much easier than last week!!  I'm still excited about being able to run for hours/miles without having to stop, and to run a half marathon. Along with this training, I have lost 5 pounds this last week!!!  I'm sooo excited about that!!!  As I was telling my sister, I'm not dieting, but I'm eating healthier because it makes me feel better!!!  Along with making me feel better, eating healthy also gives me more energy to do my training!!! Tori and I have been keeping tabs on each other and how we have been doing!!  I'm excited for this weekend as Tori will be in TX and we are going to do some of our training together!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! I will check in often to see how the training is going! I want to run a 1/2 myself, just patiently waiting for the weather to cooperate so we can go outside!

    ReplyDelete